Thursday, February 26, 2009

THE DECEIT

I was at a shoe store today shopping for, obviously, shoes for myself. Another customer entered through the door- a man who smiled at me as he entered. I was confused but still, I smiled back. He kept smiling and staring at me. I moved to another rack. He still stared, and smiled. You must know how it feels to have someone continuously watching over you while you are trying to do something. I felt worse because the person watching was not known to me. The whole situation, I felt, was pure weird.

While I was trying to escape his gaze by switching over from one rack to another, I heard the woman who accompanied him ask the helper at the shop to show 'school shoes' for him. He wasn't a man after all. He was just a kid whose body had deceived him by racing ahead of his mind. Now, I'm glad I had smiled back.

6 comments:

  1. i hate even sales person around...they don let ya see anything...lol..
    anyways...loved ya blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe now dayz its so advance that u see old people look young :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think you need an appointment with an eye doctor! I really do!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if people are unaware of those kids who have bodies of adults but a mind of a child - the mentally challenged members of our society.....get it?

    Now,*loads gun* who says I need an appointment with an eye doctor, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can doubt!! But not 2 dis extreme!!! lolss!!
    After cursing, gave a smile back ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like david fincher was inspired to make 'curious case of benjamin button' after reading this post.. :D was kidding!!

    Liked you blog.. keep writing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting me :)